Thursday, September 17, 2015

PE unit 1 reflection

João Guiherme Henriques                                                                                           30/8/15

Reflection PE                                                                         Teacher: Mr. Pereira


1. Overview
I think I went well in Rugby but in the beginning I had difficulty with passing and I also was a bit afraid of steeling the flag but I got better at both. In the athletics I think I went very well in the running part but I had some difficulty with the jumps, the long jump was OK but I could not do the triple jump right. My behavior was good but sometimes a word or phrase in Portuguese would escape my mouth.
2. Goals
My goal for Rugby was to get the passing right, I got that goal. My strategy was to every time a pass was the best play I would prefer to pass.
My goal for athletics was to get the jump right and long I partly got it because I got the long jump and not the triple. My strategy was to look at my friends that did it well and try to do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment